As an enhancement to your warranty program, we have enrolled your home in the Front Line Warranty Service (FLWS) program, administered by 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty. FLWS will be the point of contact for all of your warranty service requests.
- To submit warranty service requests, please login below to your homeowner portal.
- Once you have signed in, click “Service Requests” to submit your warranty requests.
- If you are a first time user, create a new account.
Log into 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty.
If you experience an emergency warranty service situation as defined below, please notify 2-10 HBW and contact the appropriate contractor below.
Please note: if you contact the emergency subcontractors with a NON EMERGENCY issue, you as the homeowner will be charged for the service.
• Not working at all
• Excessive leak, one that is a slow drip is not considered excessive.
• A drain back up
Contact Custom Plumbing Services, Inc. — 540-899-7707
• Not working at all, this does not include individual switches or outlets this is for the
• A hot wire is exposed
Contact Sparks Electric Company, LLC — 540-872-2466
• The entire system is not working, this does not include individual rooms or zones.
Contact Indoor Comfort Experts, LLC — 540-548-8442