Bethel Builders, LLC is your new home builder in Greene County, Virginia.
A major incident occurred on October 24, 1979, when a natural gas main ruptured, causing an explosion. The resulting fire destroyed the bell tower of the county courthouse and county office building. However, quick action by the firemen on the scene saved the county records which were secured in the vault.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 156.25 square miles (404.7 km2), of which 0.25% is water.
- Rockingham County, Virginia – west
- Page County, Virginia – northwest
- Madison County, Virginia – northeast
- Orange County, Virginia – southeast
- Albemarle County, Virginia – south
National protected areas
- Shenandoah National Park (part)
- St. George
- Shady Grove
- Simmons Gap
- Upper Pocosin
- Williams Fork